I can be really bad at stopping to reflect on my accomplishments, but so much has happened this year that I feel really great about. Here are some things from the past year of which I’m most proud (in no particular order):
- I redesigned my site, which we all know is a taxing process.
- I have a lot more confidence in my development skills. My skillset is no longer skewed heavily toward Photoshop and mockups and is much more well-rounded.
- I went to great conferences and met some really amazing people (as someone who is painfully introverted, this is a huge accomplishment).
- I have a personal project that doesn’t involve a computer.
- I sold something that I made.
- I taught an online class with hundreds of students.
- I saved more money than I ever have before.
- I exercised (mostly) regularly.
I already have some pretty big plans for the coming year. 2014 is going to be huge.
Posted Dec 31, 2013